DWA Media Keeps Ahead of the Curve in the Competitive Technology Advertising Sector
- DWA is an advertising agency that delivers data-driven media and marketing services to many of the world’s leading technology companies;
- As DWA grew across eight offices in the U.S., U.K., Germany, Australia, Singapore, China and India, it acquired a combination of disparate systems;
- With six instances of Sage 50 and a QuickBooks application used in the U.S., DWA experienced laborious consolidation of global financials and limited visibility into key metrics.
- DWA wanted to gain new agility in the competitive technology advertising market;
- They considered alternative systems such as Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision), FinancialForce and Sage 200, but chose to implement NetSuite OneWorld;
- The system went live in August 2014 and the agency streamlined its business for faster, smarter growth by moving from fragmented legacy silos to a single record system.
- DWA improved overall company results with NetSuite as it allowed them to take a more strategic approach to the business, instead of just data capture and processing;
- NetSuite OneWorld was the ideal solution to streamline global financial consolidation across seven subsidiaries while enabling transactions in the currencies of more than a dozen countries;
- The system puts real-time data at the fingertips of decision makers and improves transparency and data consistency across the global business.