TubeMogul, an enterprise software company that helps advertisers gain greater control over spend, wanted to increase its capacity to manage operations and strategy on an international basis.
- Relied on a range of disparate systems to manage processes, from financials to workflows;
- QuickBooks and Excel couldn’t provide capabilities for managing operations of five subsidiaries;
- Lacked the functionality to manage year-over-year developments and strategic initiatives globally;
- Additional expense on infrastructure and resources was not an option.
- Implemented NetSuite, NetSuite OneWorld and Revenue Recognition;
- Customised solution to suit TubeMogul’s unique business needs;
- Complex accounting and billing processes were simplified;
- Multicurrency transactions (12 in total) move six times faster;
- Global financial consolidation time has been cut in half;
- Sales orders automatically trigger ad campaign creation;
- Streamlined operations and improved profitability.
- Manages a global database, multicurrency transactions and real-time reporting;
- Successfully managing five global subsidiaries and handling new clients in 50 countries;
- Real-time metrics and on-demand reporting provide visibility to adapt to business change and make informed decisions;
- NetSuite’s ease and speed of deployment positions TubeMogul to add new global subsidiaries quickly as business demands.