International market research firm YouGov pursued an aggressive growth strategy using NetSuite OneWorld to power its global expansion plans.
- Able to access a single version of the truth across two dozen offices around the world;
- Has rapidly integrated eight acquired companies in Europe, the U.S. and Asia;
- Seamless financial consolidation and reporting across its global subsidiaries;
- Since deploying NetSuite in 2007, revenue has more than doubled, while adding just 8 administrative staffers.
- The previous platform wasn’t capable of rapidly integrating acquired companies;
- Needed synchronised financial, sales, CRM and project processes;
- Didn’t want to take on the costs and time requirements of on-premise software;
- Needed to continue providing an efficient service to its 2,500 customers amid expansion efforts.
- Chose NetSuite over Microsoft Dynamics NAV to replace Sage;
- The system is supporting 14 currencies and 10 languages;
- Latest ERP features with automatic and seamless upgrades in the cloud.